Today we’re very excited to announce a Tango Card redesign. While the look and feel of the site is newly updated, it’s much more than a makeover with added useful functionality and better navigation.
The end result is a much smoother, faster Tango Card!
- Focus. We’ve focused the site on the three key activities that you do when you come to our site – spending a Tango Card, buying a Tango Card, and learning more about our business solutions.
- New look and feel. The goal overall was to make the user experience much more simple and more enjoyable for the average user. You’ll see our classic “wave” element has been included to keep continuity, but our creative team played with image icons in a diverse set of colors that represent the shape of gift cards throughout the site. We’ve also added more images of real live people – because our Tango Card is fun, and we wanted our site to reflect that.
- Easy spending. We have made it much easier and quicker to activate and spend a Tango Card. Plus now you can even do it anonymously (but of course we still recommend you register for an account so we can help you get every penny of value from your gift cards).
- Easier account management. It’s now easier to access My Cards, manage your settings, and review your transaction history, making budgeting and reporting on gift card spend even easier. If you have a business account, it’s easier to add funds and link your account to our services.
- Dedicated developer microsite. Tango Card is committed providing tools to allow developers securely and efficiently source and fulfill gift cards. Now all that information is summarized in one easy spot.
- Navigation. As we evolved, we’ll admit it: our old website got a little bit cluttered. With this redesign, we ruthlessly cut back and clarified the navigation on the new site.
- Check out our mugs! The revamped About page has got a group picture of your dedicated (and somewhat goofy and smart alecky) Tango Card team. You can see our individual photos on the Team page too.
And we’re not done! Over the coming weeks, we’ll release updates to our customer service and spend sections as we add new redemption options and easier ways for you to get in touch with us.
We always love feedback so let us know what you think.
And have a very happy new year!