Accent Health is a healthcare media company providing patient education at the “point-of-care” in physician waiting rooms. They send gift cards to research participants for customer engagement in order to receive valuable feedback to improve services. Struggling with another gift card fulfillment provider with a bundle of challenges – they turned to Tango Card and experienced happier recipients, improved customer support, and 21-40% decrease in time and cost.
How do you work with Tango Card?
We order a batch of reward codes.
Who do you send rewards to and for what reason?
We send rewards to research participants for customer engagement.
What kind of rewards do you use?
Prior to Tango Card, how were you fulfilling rewards?
We had another fulfillment partner prior to Tango Card.
Before working with Tango Card, did you experience any challenges?
Before working with Tango Card, we experienced the following challenges:
- High fees/costs associated with fulfilling rewards.
- Struggled with tracking/handling lost rewards.
- It took too long for rewards to be delivered.
- Customer support for reward recipients was lacking.
- Reward selection was limited.
Now that you work with Tango Card, what improvements have you experienced?
Now that we work with Tango Card, we have seen the following improvements:
- Improved customer service.
- Happier reward recipients.
- Better program support from Tango Card.
- 21-40% reduction in time and cost associated with fulfilling/managing rewards.
- 0-20% increase in desired business result.
Please share why digital gift cards are valuable to your company.
[We] use gift cards for research participants or people wouldn’t participate in our research studies. Tango Card is valuable because better customer service, ease of use, [and] no fees.
Written by Kasia McCormick
Kasia may be a fresh face on the Tango Card marketing team but her background in hospitality and PR make her the total package when it comes to telling Tango Card customers’ stories and organizing our customer advocate program. She also blends perfectly on the marketing team, where the two main themes re: German Shepherds and tequila.