McGraw-Hill is a learning science company and educational publisher that relies on subject matter experts’ reviews of textbooks to stay relevant and contribute to the science of learning. McGraw-Hill began working with Tango Card to provide digital rewards (e-gift cards and nonprofit donations) that increase engagement from research participants and lower payment disbursement costs. We chatted with Shivani Bhatia, Business Director at McGraw-Hill, to learn how she works with Tango Card to deliver instant rewards and honorarium to research participants.
Who do you currently send rewards to?
Employees, customers, and research participants.
How do you work with Tango Card?
Bulk ordering through Blast Rewards and ordering a file of reward codes.
What kind of rewards do you use in your programs?
Gift cards, nonprofit donations.
Before working with Tango Card, how did you fulfill rewards?
What were some challenges you dealt with prior to working with Tango Card?
- Spent a lot of time purchasing and fulfilling incentives.
- Dealt with high/fees costs associated with fulfilling rewards.
- Struggled with tracking/handling lost rewards.
- Took too long for rewards to be delivered.
- Lacked customer support for reward recipients.
What kind of benefits have you seen as a result of working with Tango Card?
- Reduced the amount of time spent managing and fulfilling rewards by 61-80%.
- Reduced the cost of managing and fulfilling rewards by 81-100%.
- Increased desired business by 81-100%.
- Improved customer service.
- Increased reward recipient happiness.
- Delivered rewards faster and on-time more often.
McGraw-Hill is a textbook use case example of how payment disbursements can be made simpler, in turn saving you time and money. Interested in learning how your own program can utilize rewards and incentives? Check out www.tangocard.com.
Written by Kasia McCormick
Kasia may be a fresh face on the Tango Card marketing team but her background in hospitality and PR make her the total package when it comes to telling Tango Card customers’ stories and organizing our customer advocate program. She also blends perfectly on the marketing team, where the two main themes are German Shepherds and tequila.