Tango Card is the first company to provide Rewards-as-a-Service, RaaS® to enterprise customers. Just as Salesforce moved CRM to the cloud, Tango Card is moving loyalty and rewards to the cloud – a $50 Billion dollar industry in the US alone.
We’re a 30 person team based in West Seattle. We have filed 3 patents, have a fantastic sales pipeline, and are growing very quickly. We recently completed a significant Series B financing round and our stellar investor group now consists of Allegro Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN and Legend partners and WTI. We are looking to add a few absolutely stellar engineers to our team to build the products and capabilities that will take us to the next level.
Results-oriented – we are looking for someone who can:
- Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
- Build enterprise-level products and applications that are stable, secure and scalable
- Have fun while doing all of this on aggressive schedules
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Key attributes – you will be successful at Tango Card if you can:
- Respond quickly to project priorities
- Multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Do what it takes to get quality products online, on time
- Work successfully in a startup environment while bringing your own voice to what we do
- Be passionate, collaborative and diligent about design, development and testing
Technical skills –
- 6+ years of professional experience demonstrating excellent coding skills.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a high-volume transactional system
- Expertise in server-side technologies, including Java or C#
Experience with RDBMS, including MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, MS SQL
- NoSQL and Big Data distributing processing (e.g., Hadoop) a plus
- Thrives in an agile environment and excited about CI, cloud-based development
- Startup experience and working on projects in a great SaaS/Cloud company
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Cultural fit – There has to be a strong fit with our culture for you to be successful. Key elements that define Tango Card’s culture are:
- We have a positive, can do attitude
- We set a higher standard in everything we do
- We delight our external customers and keep our focus externally
- We have a sense of urgency
- We are great at setting and meeting commitments
- We win or lose as a team, not as individuals
- We are fired up and love winning!
More information about Tango Card –
Tango Card has created the ideal rewards and loyalty platform for the modern, mobile and social enterprise.
We have 200 live enterprise customers today, we closed a $4.125M series B round at the end of April 2013, and we work with some of the largest customers in the world including Microsoft, Salesforce, Twitter and Intuit, as well as some successful emerging companies like Beintoo, Extole, Plink, and TrialPay.
We also work with the top Gift Card brands in the country including Amazon, Starbucks, and REI locally, and Target, Walmart, Home Depot and almost 50 more nationally. Last but not least, we partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation and Habitat for Humanity.
We are excited to meet you!